Tuesday, April 13, 2010

KC Concepcion enjoyed her first hosting day on The Buzz!


Last Sunday, April 11, Boy Abunda, Kris Aquino and the whole The Buzz staff and crew gave their warm welcome for KC Concepcion, their new host on the show. KC was ecstatic and said that she loves the company of the King of Talk and the Queen of All Media. "I love working with them kasi isangmalaking karangalan talaga na katrabaho sila Tito Boy Abunda and Tita Kris Aquino, I am learning so much from them, si Tita Kris, I am learning a lot just talking to her. Minsan nakaka-chika ko siya and I watch her kasi always."



KC earned praises in her first one-on-one interview on the program. For a first-timer, she has shown not only intellect but also sensibility towards her interviewee, Andi Eigenmann, who got emotional during the interview. "I really enjoyed my interview with her, I know Tita Cherrie Gil, I've worked with Tito Mark Gil, I've met her younger sister and her older sister Maxine (Eigenmann) is my friend and nakaka-relate din ako sa kanya kasi kahit papaano alam naman natin na artista din yung mga magulang ko. I can give them the advice na baka kakailanganin pa ng mga iba pang anak ng artista kasi kahit papaano nauna ako sa kanila."

She made sure that she was prepared before facing the camera, but kept the balance by enjoying a smooth and relaxed flow of thoughts throughout the show. "I made sure na binasa ko yung script, of course hindi ko rin alam, siguro kung ano na lang yung natural na lumabas kasi ayoko rin naman yung masyadong aral." She considers the hosting job a beautiful gift on her birthday. "Hindi naman siya yung talagang material na nakabalot na gift. Umuwi ako to work, so ito yung parang pinaka…. Grabe na-try ko na lahat and na-enjoy ko talaga, now is the time to do something new ati-venture ang pagiging talk show host."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review