Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jinkee Pacquiao:"Suwerte ko I'm the original, not the other woman."

Jinkee Pacquiao has finally spoken on the latest intrigue that her husband Manny Pacquiao has an extra marital affair!

   
 This rumor started when a tabloid published a picture of  Manny Pacquiao attending ababtismal ceremony of  culinary student named Kat Ordoñeza with the presence of his two of his friends, Lito Camo and Philip Salvador, where they alleged that Manny is the father of the baby. But Kat Ordoñez herself denied the issue through a phone patch.
Jinkee Pacquiao has this to say on the issue: "Suwerte ko I'm the original, not the other woman.This rumor is a distraction and a destruction. It will only slow [down] and hurt Manny. I don't want him to worry." "I love my husband very much. I trust him, because he promised he will not get involved with anyone anymore after Krista [Ranillo]." And her last word was: "I will deal with him after the fight."
What do you think? Hmmmm . .. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review