Saturday, September 7, 2013

Megan Young's Miss World 2013 photo diary revealed!

Megan Young's Miss World 2013 photo diary revealed!

 Hello from me and my roommate Michiko Tanaka, Miss Japan! 

 Good morning! Last night I forgot to post my #ootd because I was busy packing my bags! 

 Today was bright and shiny so I wanted to showcase that through my outfit #OOTD!

  I met Miss World 2012 Wenxia Yu! Miss France is just so gorgeous! I love talking to Miss Singapore because she reminds me of Zee, the second princess in Miss World Philippines. Miss Dominican Republic is from New York and I love how fierce she is. I am so in awe with Miss South Sudan and Miss Ghana because they are so beautiful and sophisticated.

 We finally arrived in our new hotel! Michiko and I got really excited because we were given personalized towels and robes! How cool is that?! 

Hello from me and my roommate Michiko Tanaka, Miss Japan! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review