Monday, March 16, 2009

Lady Gaga is Fabulous hotness!


Lady Gaga is featured on the Fabulous Magazine and she really heats it up!

"She quit drugs to be a star!" and look where she is now making waves in the music world!



Excerpts from the interview:

On being a star:
“Some people are just born stars,” she says. “You either have it or you haven’t, and I was definitely born one."

On her problem with men:
“My problem area is definitely men,” she sighs. “I’ve only ever really been in love once. He didn’t want me to do this job. He wanted me to stay at home, so I left. It broke my heart, but also made me realise music is my first love.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review