Monday, April 13, 2009

Katy Perry covers Paper Magazine!



Katy Perry is on the cover of Paper Magazine for April 2009!

Some quotes from the article:



"For a long time, I wished for boobies; I got that. And I wished to have a record out, and I got that. And now I have both boobies and a record -- I don't think there's anything else a woman needs."

"I was always that person who said the unspoken. I remember even in school, if someone had a crush on someone, I'd go up to that person and I'd say, 'My friend has a crush on you, do you like her? You don't? OK, great. She can move on.' Or, 'You like her? Great, I just made something happen.'"

"I just moved -- and hanging curtains for like two and a half hours, it's like a feat. I mean, what am I going to say, 'No, I can't come and sing on your Flo Rida song because I'm hanging curtains?'"

"This is a really important time in my life. During the next two or three years, if I do things right, I will have a real career, and if I don't, well, I'll just be that girl who kissed a girl."

"It'll definitely be a more present record -- my first record was made during a span of five years, and I'm hopefully going to make my next record in a lot less time than that. I still want to make a pop record, but I want to make a fun, like, Calvin Harris-style record. I'm hoping to work with him on it, actually."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review