Thursday, April 2, 2009

Miley Cyrus is on the cover of Glamour!

Miley Cyrus is on the cover of Glamour Magazine!

On where she sees herself in ten years:




“Hopefully I’ll be settled: making movies, living in a house, maybe even married. I think my mom did everything pretty close to perfect, and I want to be the cool mom that the kids run home to.”

On her boyfriend: “…The best thing that’s happened to me in a long, long time has been meeting Justin [Gaston], because he’s the most respectful and selfless person I’ve ever known.”

On her figure:

“One thing that bugs me is people who say, ‘Miley really needs to lose some weight’ or ‘She got her boobs done.’ I did start out really skinny, but you’re not going to have boobs when you’re 12 years old. I’m like, ‘What are you talking about—let me grow!’”

On her Hollywood role models:

“I’m a huge Jennifer Aniston fan and a huge Angelina Jolie fan. Jennifer Aniston can put on a plain black dress, with plain makeup and hair, and look so stunning. Angelina always looks so comfortable in her own skin. She’s also changed, going from wild child to being a mom and having a normal life. And Jennifer Aniston bounced back after her divorce. If anything like that ever happens to me, I’m like, ‘Pull a Jennifer, Miley!’ She is so classy.”








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review