Friday, April 29, 2011

Alex Pettyfer is on the cover of V-Man!



Alex Pettyfer was photographed at the Daylight studios in Paris by Mario Testino for VMAN.

Here are some excerpts from the interview:

On his bad boy image:
‘I’ve heard I’ve been called a bad boy, or difficult,’ the actor, 21, tells VMAN. ‘Maybe that’s because I don’t take any bulls**t.’
On life as a celebrity:
‘I wish I had some interesting stories about living in L.A., but mostly I just do my work and then go home,’ Pettyfer says. ‘I think my Wikipedia is full of bulls**t, because I actually don’t have anything cool or interesting to be said about me.’
On life as an actor:
‘Being an actor is like being in prison, you go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp’s career and then you move to Paris.’
On what his crotch tattoo says, and why it’s there:
‘Thank you… [It's in] case I forget to say it.’





What do you think of his answers to the interview? Quiet intriguing isn't it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review