Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Watch via Live Streaming Video Online the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!



Like many of you, I have been waiting for this moment. I didn’t know how I’m going to watch the wedding of the century> I am not going to miss Prince William and Catherine Middelton‘s wedding. Hey! I want to watch a live Royal Wedding at least once in my lifetime.

The Royal Channel will provide a live streaming video of the event as it occurs at the Westminster Abbey on April 
29th at 10 a.m. London Time



The times to watch in your area of the US are as follows:

2 a.m. (PST) California; 
5 a.m. (EDT) New York; 
10 a.m. (BST London); 
11 a.m. (CEST) – Belgium

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review