Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Phil Younghusband for Black Berry Messenger Philippines!


Phil Younghusband for Black Berry Messenger Philippines!

According to Phil, he's not a footballer, but he's a messenger. "Football is my life. It’s where I connect with mybuddies. When I’m off the pitch I send unlimited messages each day without worrying about SMS fees. I can share my location through BlackBerry® GPS. I receive videos and photos up to 6MB to stay instantly updated. BlackBerry® Messenger has made it easy for me to share, chat, make plans - or just make mischief. My BBM keeps me connected.

Phil Younghusband and Angel Locsin both admitted that they are exclusively dating!

Watch the TVC below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review