Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Carrie Underwood glows on the cover of Marie Claire!

Carrie Underwood looks beautiful and glowing on the cover of Marie Claire Magazine's June 2013 issue!




Below are some excerpts from the interview:

On her personality: “I’m not a mushy person at all. We were never a huggy family. Or a ‘let’s talk it out’ family. Technically I have siblings but they are quite a bit older than me – I was the accident – so I have the only-child syndrome going on. I’m a little more selfish, a little more independent, a little closed. I do wish I were softer. I wish I were able to form relationships better. But hey, I mean…I’m not a sociopath.”
On anxiety: “At the beginning of my career, I used to have panic attacks. People were touching me, screaming – it made me really nervous. In public, I just get nervous. It’s a physical reaction, feeling like the walls are closing in. The fans are great. It’s not their fault. I don’t ever want to come across as ungrateful. But on my end, it is hard for me to process. Because I am still just me.”
On awkward moments: “My husband calls me the queen of awkward moments. Anything that can be made awkward, I will make it awkward.”
What she wrote in her high school yearbook: “You were supposed to say what you would be doing in 10 years, and I said, ‘I will be rich, famous, and married to a hot guy.’ I guess I should have added a few more things.”
On having kids: “I don’t feel old enough to have kids. I know I am mature. But being responsible for another human?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review