Friday, May 3, 2013

Miley Cyrus goes topless on the cover of V!


Miley Cyrus is featured on two covers of V Magazine's Summer issue!



“I’m not home with my boyfriend all the time,” Cyrus says in the May issue of V Magazine. “We work! He gets up to work out at
six and I come home around five from the studio.”
But she acknowledges the time away away from Hemsworth, 23, has sparked split rumors.
“Every week it’s, ‘Are they broken up? Because we don’t see a photo of them,’ ” Cyrus says. “I don’t have time to go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don’t.”
Instead, the 20-year-old is focusing on her music and is expected to release a new album before the end of the year.
“I’ve put this record before everything and I’ve never done that before,” she says. “I’ve put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it.”
Since she began dating Hemsworth in 2009, Cyrus’s changing appearance and partying ways have also been a point of scrutiny for the couple – but the pop star assures she would rather be a homebody with her fiancé than hit the clubs.
“I’m going to change. I’m going to be different. I’m going to do what I want to do,” she tells the magazine. “[But] I’d rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him.”
See the other cover below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review