Thursday, May 16, 2013

James Franco is on the cover of GQ!


James Franco is on the cover of GQ Magazine's June 2013 The Comedy Issue!



Below are some highlights from the interview:
On his public persona: “My public persona is something that is only partially constructed by me, so if people want to mock that, it’s fine. I mock it.”
Worst movie he thinks he ever did: “Your Highness? That movie sucks. You can’t get around that.”
Pineapple Express 2? “As far as why Pineapple Express 2 has not been made for real, I don’t know what the holdup is. I would do it, Danny [McBride] would do it, Seth [Rogen] would do it. I think Seth and Evan [Goldberg] just need a fire lit under their asses.”
On his new movie: “When I first read the script [for This Is The End], the James Franco character was–I guess the only way to describe it is he was a lot douchier than the version that we came up with. I was the materialistic guy. They were really playing up the Gucci-modeling aspect of my life.”
The meaning of ‘This is the End’? “Like all comedies, even bad ones, [This Is The End] gets at important issues if you want to examine it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review