Monday, February 8, 2010

"Big, hot wolf" Daniel Matsunaga assures Kris-Aljur fans he's not a threat to the love team!


Tuwang-tuwa sa kanyang first TV series ang Japanese-Brazilian model na si Daniel Matsunaga.

Gumaganap siya bilang si Prince Nicolai na nagiging werewolf sa The Last Prince. Nakapag-adjust na siya sa kanyang role kaya enjoy na enjoy na siya sa taping.

Tapos na ang lahat ng eksena ni Daniel sa The Last Prince at hindi niya raw makakalimutan ang magandang working experience niya sa telefantasya ng GMA-7.



GREAT TIME. "I never thought I would enjoy playing a werewolf in The Last Prince. It was really a big challenge for me, acting-wise, because this is something new to me and I have to give it my best because this is my first time acting.

"I like to thank my co-stars in the The Last Prince especially Kris Bernal, Aljur Abrenica, Jenny Miller [who plays a lady werewolf], our director and the staff who really took care of us during the shoot of the big scenes."

Memorable kay Daniel ang paglagay ng prosthetics para ma-transform siya into a werewolf.

"The thing that they put on my body and face is sort of itchy at first. But I got used to it as it stayed longer on my body. There was one taping day that I had the makeup and prosthetics the whole day, starting morning until late at night.

"But I don't complain because I enjoy playing a werewolf. On the set, they don't call me a big, bad wolf. They call me a big, hot wolf!" sabay tawa ni Daniel.

WOLF WHISTLES. Ngayon nga ay may balitang pinagseselosan na raw siya ni Aljur Abrenica dahil nagkaka-crush na raw si Kris Bernal sa kanya.

Very vocal si Kris sa pagsasabing natutulala siya kapag kaeksena niya si Daniel. Aminado naman si Aljur na sa sobrang guwapo ni Daniel ay kahit na sinong babae ay matutulala.

Natawa lang si Daniel sa mga nakarating na balita. Pero gusto niyang i-assure ang mga fans nina Kris at Aljur na hindi siya magiging hadlang sa love team nila.

"That is very amusing news for me. People must enjoy this because they like our characters in The Last Prince. They must think that it's real, right?

"But I like to say that Kris is such a nice and beautiful girl. She's such a big help to me when I was just starting in the show. With Aljur, he's okay, too. He's a very good actor and he has so many people supporting him and Kris.

"I want to tell their fans that I'm not here to be in the way of their love team. I'm just a special guest in the show. The show is Kris and Aljur's. They look so good together."

Umamin si Daniel na may special someone siya ngayon kaya yung closeness nila ni Kris ay dahil sa trabaho lang.

INDIE PROJECT. Tinatapos ngayon ni Daniel ang pelikulang D'Survivors na mula sa direksyon ni Adolf Alix Jr. Kinunan ang naturang indie movie sa magandang lugar ng Caramoan Islands.

"After the TV show, I already have a movie done. I still want to continue acting. It's a fun job. It's also like doing commercials, but acting on TV and in the movies is bigger. I want to experience all that and I hope many people will appreciate what I'm into now."

Source: Ruel J. Mendoza, PEP.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review