Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hear Evangelista on parent's meddling with her love life: "It happened to me a long time with Jericho (Rosales) and at that time, I was very young kaya nagparaya ako and I thought it would make my parents happy."!


Heart Evangelista  broke her silence on the issue of her parent's meddling on her love life that they brought out in the open!



Heart said that this is not the first time that this thing happened:
“It happened to me a long time with Jericho (Rosales) and at that time, I was very young kaya nagparaya ako and I thought it would make my parents happy. I understand that, you know, they want the best for me and they are very protective.” 
On parents claim about her boyfriend Chiz Escudero:
“Nahihiya lang ako, of course, kay Chiz and sa family niya kasi wala naman silang ipinakitang masama sa akin. Napakabait nila tapos nagkaroon pa ng mga kasinungalingan, ng mga paninira.”
As an adult and in love:
“Nahanap ko na ‘yung taong para sa akin. Huwag na nila ilayo ang taong mahal ko. Masaya na ako and everybody deserves to be happy.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review