Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sunshine Cruz is on the cover of FHM after 13 years!


Sunshine Cruz is on the cover of FHM Magazine for the second time after 13 years!



Sunshine's triumphant first cover in April 2000 was supposed to be her first and last FHM shoot, so thank God she changed her mind. So how does she feel about taking on another sexy pictorial?

"Actually nakaka-nerbiyos ito," says Sunshine. "At first I couldn't imagine myself doing a sexy pictorial again. But at the same time I'd like you to know that I was really excited to do this cover. Matagal din naman talaga akong nag-lie low, 13 years nga to be exact. I'm very honored you never stopped asking me back, kahit may tatlong kids na ako."


FHM Philippines' April 2013 issue will be available in newsstands and bookstores everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review