Sunday, March 24, 2013

Heart Evangelista on her parents appeal to leave Chiz Escudero: "It’s not going to happen."!


 Actress Heart Evangelista has finally speak up on the request of her parents to leave boyfriend Sen. Chiz Escudero!



This is what Heart said in a recent interview:
On parents appeal to leave Escudero:
“It’s not going to happen. Chiz and I are very happy and I hope that, maybe not now but eventually, they can also be happy for me. They are my parents and I love them very, very much. Masakit talaga ang mga nangyayari.” 
On her love for her parents and on the condition of her father:
“I think the best is to really just pray now. The only thing that I can do is to pray. That’s the first step. I really hope that my dad is okay. Nobody wants anything to happen to their parents. That’s why I think it’s better to pray na lang at this point kasi magulo pa ang lahat.” 
On her hope that everything will just turn out fine:
“I really pray that everything will just settle and everybody is... we’re all hurt now. This isn’t really doing any good to anybody. I really pray and I pray very hard na sana this all just finishes.”
On how to go about her situation:
“I think I’ll just have to figure myself out now because nahihirapan na talaga ako sa sitwasyon. Hindi ko na talaga alam ang gagawin ko. I just want to be happy. If it’s the right kind of happiness, I wish everybody can be happy for me.” 
On how she felt for Escudero:
“I appreciate that he’s there kasi siyempre with everything that’s been said about him, he is still very calm and cool and doesn’t pressure me more to do anything or to say anything. I’m very lucky to have someone like him by my side.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review