Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Denise Richards on being labeled skinny: "I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy."!


Denise Richards, 42-year-old mother of three was labeled by some media outlets to be "painfully thin" and "extra skinny"!


But in recent interview on Radio Disney Music Awards in L.A. last Apr. 27 , she defended herself that it is all because of her healthy lifestyle.

This is what she said:
"I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it, I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy."
The Pilates devotee added:
"What bothers me is I have three daughters [Sam, 9, Lola, 7, and Eloise, 22 months]. I'm such an advocate for health and fitness. . . In moderation, we eat ice cream all the time. I had grilled cheese before we got here!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review