Thursday, April 4, 2013

Richard Gutierrez takes a break from showbiz after "Love and Lies"!


Richard Gutierrez contract with GMA Network is about to end and his last project for the network is Love and Lies!

After the teleserye will end he will take a break form showbiz (maybe to think before renewing his contract or to transfer to another network).
This is what he said:
“I think I’ve done enough work for the past 10 or 11 years. I’ve been wor­king non-stop, hindi naman siguro ako makakalimutan. I think they’ll be excited when I come back dahil sa showbiz pa rin naman ako. Matagal ko nang dream to study abroad, wala lang opportunity. After my contract expires, chance ko na to study abroad, ilang months lang naman ‘yun.”
He is planning to take up a short course on filmaking in the U.S. and it will only be for a few months and he think that his fans will still be there when he comes back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review