Thursday, April 4, 2013

Justin Bieber is on the cover of TEEN Vogue!


Justin Bieber is on the cover of the latest issue of TEEN Vogue Magazine!

Excerpts from the interview:
Social Media: “My Twitter is really nice. I have so many fans that I rarely ever see a nasty tweet. I don’t read YouTube comments because those can get you sad. I see so much stuff on the Internet, sometimes I just want to go to Twitter and just go after people. But then I just think twice: If someone is dissing me, I’m going to make this person way more famous by tweeting them.”
On his song “Yellow Raincoat”: It started as a warm-up guitar riff–it’s got that Tracy Chapman meets Eric Clapton vibe. When I heard it I thought it was brilliant. In the studio, I said something that sounded like ‘raincoat,’ and I liked it. I was thinking of what I was going through. The raincoat is a metaphor for putting up a wall, not letting anyone affect what I do, because I know who I am and what type of person I am. It doesn’t matter what they say, I’ve got this yellow raincoat covering me.”
On religion:  “I think that’s part of the reason I’m here. Not just because I’m talented, but because God had a purpose for me to just help people. I’m spiritual … although I slept in [and missed] church yesterday. I haven’t been to church in so long, and I planned on going, and I slept in. I was upset. It’s all good. God forgives me.”
Don’t believe all the hype: “I don’t need to address every speculation. Remember when Cam’ron dissed Jay-Z? Jay-Z didn’t even respond. Why didn’t he respond, because he’s Jay-Z.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review