Friday, June 4, 2010

Rima Ostwani wants to host lifestyle shows in the future!


At the Sex and the City 2 premiere hosted by Velvet Channel at Rockwell Mall, Rima Ostwani told ABS-CBN.com that she is open to hosting lifestyle shows because it is something she has always wanted to do. "I'm really looking forward to hosting jobs. I've been a part of a debate team before and I'm really into talking and chatting," Rima said. Rima already has a verbal agreement with Boy Abunda that the latter will be her manager. "Tito Boy is my manager. Hindi pa kami nagpipirmahan. We just have a common understanding that he will be the one who will take care of all my endorsements." Rima admitted though that she is still not ready to do soap operas like what boyfriend Diether Ocampo does. "Nope, hindi po talaga. I am not [eyeing] mainstream showbiz for now."



Meanwhile, ABS-CBN.com asked Rima about the current status of her relationship with Diether, which has been reportedly been rocky of late. "Hindi naman problema pero as Diether also said, every couple goes through something, it is normal as long as there is constant understanding constant communication. [We have misunderstandings] but nothing major. We're okay. Diether has been very busy with his tapings and talagang hectic ang schedule niya and with me naman always busy with work as usual. I'm really enjoying each moment with him because I am learning a lot from him, just the same way I guess he learns from me as well, I think. All hopes up naman. We all wish for best." Diether has also expressed his support for her hosting plans. "He's very supportive just the same way that I am supportive to him so I guess it is a good tandem. I'd like to say that we are happy."

Meanwhile, she was asked about how she feels regarding Diether's sexy scenes with Angelica Panganiban in Rubi. "Diether always tells me it is work. Work is work. It is really the way you look at things so if you have the proper attitude towards things, I don't think there should be a problem. I don't think there should be selos, actually hindi na lang ako nanonood. Kasi if you're a real person, how would you feel [when you see] your boyfriend kissing someone else? As much as possible I just avoid it." She is also slowly getting used to the world of showbiz. "It is not easy adjusting but I think I have already adjusted it well enough. It is just a matter of really understanding.

Source:Fionna Acaba, ABS-CBN.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review