Friday, December 4, 2009

Aga Muhlach speaks up about Claudine Barretto’s network jump!



Aga Muhlach doesn’t think Claudine Barretto’s recent network switch is really a big deal. “Congratulations, Claudine. You know, that’s one thing I wish na maayos between channel 7 and channel 2. Sana mawala na ‘yang bakod na ‘yan, ‘yang pader na naghihiwalay. Ang liit na nga ngPilipinas. ‘Pag may lumipat na isa parang hindi na siya pwedeng kausapin ng grupo dito. E dati naman nagsimula ang industriya ng mas malaki and mas masaya ng wala naman ganyan so I just hope if channel 2 and channel 7 competes, let it be a healthy competition. Huwag na ‘yung parang idi-divide natin yung artista natin which is really, really not nice.”



Aga revealed that he will be working with Claudine again in a movie, after he’s done with his current movie project line-up. “Yes definitely, I will be working with her again. She signed up contract with Viva and I’m going to do that movie with her. After my movie with Regine Velasquez, then sa Star Cinema with Angel Locsin, then after that ‘yung with Claudine. I think Claudine will be busy also next year.”

When he was asked if he ever considered working in the other station, he said, “[No, because] I’m starting my new show sa channel 2 already. I’ll start taping next week. My new show for ABS-CBN will air April next year.” As to whether he will be working with Angel Locsin in this new show, he said, “Secret muna.”

Meanwhile, Aga also briefly talked about the passing of his wife Charlene Gonzales’s dad, Bernard Bonnin. “Of course, it is hard for her (Charlene). But then we all know na lahat naman tayo darating diyan, we just have to move on. I really can’t speak for her but she’ll be fine.”

Source: Fiona Acaba, ABS-CBN.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review