Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kapamilya artists talk about their most memorable Christmases!


With Christmas just days away, celebrities are looking forward to reuniting with friends and families for the holidays. Some kapamilya stars share their fondest memories of Christmas with ABS-CBN.com.

Kim Chiu
Most memorable Christmas ko siguro nung kasama ko pa 'yung buong pamilya ko. 'Yung father ko, motherko, and 'yung kapatid ko nandun. Bata pa ako nun. Christmas giftnaman na gusto ko ma-receive siguro gamit sa bahay, kasi may bahay na ako next year.



Jake Cuenca
Dati sa eskwelahan namin ang turo sa amin more than gift-giving ang Pasko. Birthday ni Jesus Christ so more than anything I am just really happy that I get to spend every Christmas with my friends, some of my family, with my lolo and lola.

Toni Gonzaga
I'll be celebrating this Christmas with my family and every time I do, it becomes a very memorable event.Kami ni Direk Paul (Soriano) of course, kami pa rin ang magkasama and every time we spend Christmas [together], masayang-masaya, festive and merry.

Jericho Rosales
I think my happiest Christmas is 'yung sa La Union five years ago. Kasama ko lahat ng kaibigan ko, family, surfing, my dog. One of the happiest 'yun.

Gab Valenciano
Happiest Christmas siguro last Christmas kasi andaming good na nangyari last year December 25. Buong pamilya namin magkasama, Rachelle (Ann Go, his ex-girlfriend) was there, of course, she's a good part of my life pa din. I guess each Christmas just keeps getting better kaya I keep looking forward to every Christmas that comes. When it comes to the gift I want to receive, honestly I just want to be with my familylang talaga, I don't care kung T-shirt lang 'yung matanggap ko I won't mind. All I want is to be with my family.

Melissa Ricks
Siguro nung bata ako nung nag-iiwan kami ng cookies, carrots, milk para kay Santa Claus dahil akala ko talaga totoo siya tapos may reindeer. Then sa umaga [makikita ko] bawas-bawas na siya kaya amazed ako. Pagising ko meron na [gifts] sa mga medyas. Sayang hindi na ako bata, wala na ako regalo ngayon, e.

Richard Poon
I think every Christmas lalo kaming nagiging masaya kasi lahat ng family nag-ge-get together. Gift I want to receive is a Macbook. Or siguro I am going to buy myself one na lang.

Karylle
Happy ang Christmas every time we're in Baguio kasi malamig at nandun 'yung family ko. Nagpi-picnic lang kami. Masaya, simple, totoo.

Luis Manzano
Iba kasi 'yung schedules ng artista, e, so 'pag Christmas pahinga kami kahit papano. Every Christmas is memorable because you get to spend and actually sit down with people who are important in your life.

Source: Fionna Acaba, ABS-CBN.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review