Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kapamilya stars talk about their 2009 achievements and 2010 resolutions!


ABS-CBN.com asked some Kapamilya stars about what they thought of their 2009 and what they’re looking forward to in 2010.

Boy Abunda
Greatest achievement in 2009:
I graduated from school and I’m in my Masteral studies and my Doctoral studies. These are achievements. Of course, the awards are always there. My political talk show, Bottom Line, that’s an achievement. I also built a house for my mother. But school primarily.

Goal for 2010:
I really count my blessings. Next year, I’d like to be able to teach kung pagbibigyan because I can teach. I’d like to be able to do an international talk show. I started from nothing and that is my greatest argument: if I got to be where I am now, what can stop me?



Bea Alonzo
Greatest achievement in 2009
:
I think ‘yung And I Love You So career-wise. Pero sa pagkatao ko, I joined outreach programs to help flood victims.

Goal for 2010:
I don’t know yet. Wala pang career pathing na nangyari. Maybe more new roles at sana meron pa kayong makitang growth sa akin next year.

Kim Chiu
Greatest achievement in 2009
:
Siguro ‘yung Tayong Dalawa dahil sa pagiging Audrey ko andami kong nakuha like commercials at nahasa ang acting skills, sa pag-iintindi ng sarili ko. Marami akong natutunan at pati sa friendship madami talaga.

Goal for 2010:
By next year, ‘yung bahay ko sana matayo na siya at sana matapos na siya at dun na ako tumira. ‘Yun anggoal ko.

Gerald Anderson
Greatest achievement in 2009
:
Marami talaga akong blessings sa buong 2009 gaya ng success ng Tayong Dalawa. ‘Yung opening movienamin ni Kim sa 2010 sana maging ganun din ka-hot at maging hit. Magpi-pray na lang ako.

Goal for 2010:
Sobrang blessed ako sa 2009 sana ganun din next year. Gusto kong mahigitan pa lahat ng nagawa ko sa2009.

Source: Bernie Franco, ABS-CBN.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review