Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Guji Lorenzana denies he is courting Kaye Abad!



After pairing up in Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers, Guji Lorenzana and Kaye Abad now have their own mini-series, the next PHR adaptation entitled Somewhere in my Heart. During the pictorial for this new romance teleserye, ABS-CBN.com spoke with Guji who shared how happy he is to be doing his first full-length TV drama with Kaye. “In Bud Brothers when I was first told that my partner will be Kaye Abad, I got scared. I googled her name and learned her past projects. I said, ‘Oh my God! She worked with John Lloyd Cruz!’ (Tabing Ilog) I’m new pa naman and I am originally a singer not an actor. Ngayon I’m more comfortable. I’m also very happy that management loved our tandem in Bud Brothers and they gave us our own series, this Somewhere in my Heart. I hope our love team clicks even more and we can do another project after this. I hope the fans will continue supporting us



While taping for Bud Brothers, rumors started going around about a romance blossoming between Guji and Kaye. Co-workers also attested to the sweetness the stars displayed to each other on the set. But Guji clarified with ABS-CBN.com that he and Kaye are just friends. “Well of course we’re a love team so there will be chismis. We’re comfortable with each other kaya siguro nagkaroon kami ng chemistry sa TV. But we’re just friends. We talk about relationships. I ask her for advice because she’s been in a long-term relationship. We’re good friends and I don’t want to ruin that friendship.”

Guji added that he hasn’t asked Kaye about the status of her relationship with Parokya ni Edgar (PnE) vocalist Chito Miranda. There have been reports that the actress and the PnE front man have already broken up, although no confirmation has come from either. On the other hand, Guji is very much single at the moment, but getting into a relationship is not among his priorities. “I go out on dates, but I’m single. I was heartbroken when I came here to the Philippines. The reason I left US was because I was heartbroken. Ngayon I just want to concentrate on my career. My mom told me ‘wag ko muna isipin ang love. I’m still young pa naman e, ha ha ha!”

Guji confessed that on the set of Bud Brothers, he realized that how any man would find it easy to be attracted to Kaye. “I never thought that I would get along with her easily. That’s why now I’m so happy we’re good friends. I can say that she’s the type of person I can like. She’s very nice. Also, I like small girls kasi. That’s why siguro bagay kami sa TV, ‘yung physical built namin we complement each other.”

Source: Napoleon Quintos, abs-cbnNEWS.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review