Friday, October 9, 2009

Guji Lorenzana is ready to take on sexy roles!





Before becoming one of the Bud Brothers in the initial offering of the Precious Hearts Romances series, Guji Lorenzana had started out in showbiz as a singer. He has released two independent albums, but is still waiting for his big break in music. Now that he will top-bill the next PHR chapter entitled Somewhere in my Heart starring opposite Kaye Abad, Guji hopes that a major recording label will sign him. “I haven’t had the time to approach any record label. Hopefully if they hear about me because of Precious Hearts and they find out I’m a singer they will be interested. I write a lot of songs. Actually, you can hear a lot of my songs on the radio, you just don’t know that I wrote it. I would always come back to music because that’s my first love. Kahit sobrang busy ako I’ll never stop doing music.”


For Guji, doing a teleserye such as Bud Brothers and Somewhere in my Heart allows him to explore other opportunities in showbiz. In Bud Brothers he did some kissing scenes and love scenes with Kaye, and with Somewhere in my Heart, viewers can expect more daring scenes between the two. Guji has no qualms about showing some skin and being intimate with an actress in front of the camera. “Ngayon na I’m doing love scenes certainly there will be offers for me to do sexy pictorials or more daring roles. I’m open to it. I’m still young and I might as well do those things now. There are stories that require those things—passion and showing a bit of skin.”

The 27-year-old US-born talent added he is also open to doing a sexy pictorial for a magazine or for an endorsement. Although he said that if such an offer comes his way, he will make sure he has the body to flaunt. “When I came here I did a lot of commercials. I never thought I’d be doing that because before I used to weigh 200 lbs. Right now I’m really working hard to be in shape. I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t give it a try. I don’t have the perfect body yet but if a project requires me I will really work on it.”

However, Guji clarified that he will only go sexy for as long as the project will be tastefully done. Even though he grew up in a liberated culture, this moreno hunk has no plans of taking his clothes off just for the heck of it. “I think I’m okay with going topless but it has to be tasteful. In this industry kasi madali mag-take advantage sa ‘yo lalo na if you’re new. That’s the warning of my friends to me. Definitely if the offer comes I will think about it.”

This Star Circle 16 artist is taking his craft seriously. He shared that he is ready to reveal his butt in a love scene if he believes that the story requires it. “With butt exposure in love scenes, I don’t think about it but I know it is sometimes required. With the right script, right director, right role, I will think about it. For as long as it is needed in the role. If it is not needed, I wouldn’t do it. Let’s just see.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review