Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heidi Montag on the cover of People!


Heidi Montag is on the cover of People Magazine where she revealed she has undergone 10 plastic surgeries in just one day!

Excerpts from the interview:


On getting nipped and tucked: 
“For the past three years I’ve thought about what to have done. I am absolutely beyond obsessed. Every starlet is getting surgery every other day to keep their looks up. They just don’t talk about it. I wanted to be honest.”


On the next step for her now DDD-sized breasts: 
“I’m already planning my next surgery – I’m determined to get bigger ones!”

Here’s the 10 procedures Heidi underwent (and her husband Spencer Pratt allowed):
nose job revision, chin reduction, mini brow lift, botox in forehead and frown area, fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, liposuction on waist, hips and inner and outer thighs, buttock augmentation and breast augmentation revision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review