Wednesday, January 20, 2010

VIDEO: Heidi Montags new face!



The reality actress-singer Heidi Montag appeared on ‘Good Morning America’ on Tuesday to defend her honor. And her face. “I would say that none of those people know me at all,” Montag said of her critics. “And that’s just a judgment. I’m not addicted.”


On that she's addicted to plastic surgery: "I would say that none of those people know me at all, and that's just a judgment. I'm not addicted. If I were addicted, I would have had 10 plastic surgeries. I really had 2 different surgeries. I had one three years ago, and one that I had several procedures one, weeks ago. If you're addicted, you have to do it all the time." On that she looks like a Barbie: "I hope I have my own Barbie one day. I think I look like myself. I think I just look like a different, improved version of myself."
On the message she's sending to young girls who look up to her: "My main message is that beauty is within..... I'm living in my skin, and I look in the mirror and it's my career and my life, and you only have one. So, I want to take advantage of everything and be the best me, in and out, every way."
On her plastic surgery just a publicity stunt to promote her album: "No, that's all God's timing."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review