Monday, January 25, 2010

Rayver Cruz: Hopeful, Joyful, Thankful!



Rayver Cruz is certainly on cloud nine these days. After years of waiting patiently in the sidelines of the overcrowded ABS-CBN talent pool, Rayver is finally getting the attention he deserves and the breaks he has worked so hard for.

Elevated to leading-man status in his latest TV project Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal, the tall, young lad tells us he will seize the moment and give this wonderful opportunity his best shot.



“I have waited for so long and quietly learned about acting with the small projects that were assigned to me. Now is my chance to prove to myself, more than to anyone else, that I have made the right decision to stick it out with acting.”

Rayver feels vindicated that he was personally handpicked by the production team, led by ABS-CBN new business unit head Raymond Dizon, to star in this afternoon drama series. “I feel so blessed and fortunate to have been entrusted this big role. Imagine, I will share top billing with Sid Lucero, considered the best actor of this generation.”

He is also proud that he did not have to depend on the backing of any director or executive in exchange for personal favors. “To each his own, and I have no right to judge anyone; but I can face anyone, look them straight in the eye and say that I got the role because I worked hard for this break.”

On the love front, Rayver is also elated that his admiration for pop star Sarah Geronimo has not gone unnoticed. Recently, Sarah was quoted as saying that Rayver is a very special guy, although she clarified that love is not yet in the air. “I can always hope for the best. Everything happens at the right time. True love waits,” Rayver enthuses.

Source: Ricky T. Gallardo / All Access, /businessmirror.com.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review