Monday, January 18, 2010

Krista Ranillo 'sick and tired' of Manny Pacquiao issue!


Krista Ranillo still kept people guessing about the truth of her alleged affair with boxing champion Manny Pacquiao.
In an interview on gossip show "The Buzz", Ranillo was asked if she had a romantic affair with the pound-por-pound king.
Ranillo immediately replied: "I don’t wanna comment about it. As I've said I just wanna move on from it. Just try to respect and understand that I’m going through a lot of things. It’s not just that certain issue. But there are lot of things also going on... As of now, I really don’t wanna talk about it."


Contrary to rumors, the actress clarified that she was not depressed while the Krista-Manny controversy was brewing in entertainment circles. The actress was in the United States when news broke about the alleged affair on November 2009.
“I wouldn’t say naman depression. But I won’t say naman I was really happy because any person who has issues thrown at them would be affected. Pero at the point of being depressed, no naman,” she said.
Ranillo also stressed that she mainly went to the US at the time to visit her relatives, and not to watch Pacquiao's fight against Puerto Rican boxer Miguel Cotto.

“I’ve been going back and forth sa States like for the longest time. Ever since I was a kid. I’ve been going there to be with my family. There’s nothing wrong with that. Nandoon ako para suportahan ang pamilya ko," Ranillo said.
Asked if it's true that Pacquiao shouldered all her expenses while she was in US, Ranillo replied:  “Well damned if you do, damned if you don’t. People will always have something to say. I don’t wanna try to please everybody because it’s a difficult task,” she said.

'At the right time'

Gossip mongers will just have to wait until Ranillo decides it is the "right time" to talk freely about the issue, including why she was photographed with Pacquiao in Baguio City.
"I saw it. Lahat naririnig ko at nababalitaan ko naman. Maghintay na lang tayo [for] when I wanna talk," she said.
The actress also declined to comment on speculations that she was the "mystery woman" who was videotaped covering her face inside Pacquiao's car as he left the US talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last year.
“Yon nga. Parang basta let’s move on. It’s 2010. I’m so sawa na. I’m sobrang sawa na to talk about it, honestly. I'm so sawa na. (Yeah, let's all just move on. It's 2010. I am so tired. I am very tired to talk about it, honestly. I am so sick of it),” Ranillo said.
Hounded
The alleged affair between Pacquiao and Ranillo hogged entertainment headlines last last year.
The issue created a media frenzy following news that Manny Pacquiao and his wife Jinkee were having a brief spat over rumors of the boxer's extra-marital affair.
First signs of trouble in paradise showed when Jinkee was seen crying at a thanksgiving mass in Las Vegas and refusing efforts by Manny Pacquiao to comfort her. The couple were reported to have left Las Vegas on separate flights.
Previous reports already said that the Pacquiao couple had patched things up.
Jinkee said she has "moved on" from the Krista-Manny issue and is simply focusing on keeping her family solid. She saw the controversy as a "test from God."
"For my family, for my children, I will survive. I need to surpass every challenge. I know the Lord wants us to be together," she said.
In a separate statement, Manny Pacquiao denied that he had an affair with Krista Ranillo. The actress's manager, Arnold Vegafria, meanwhile, insisted that the pair are just good friends.

Source: abs-cbnNEWS.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review