Tuesday, January 12, 2010

'I'm not gay' – Kian Kazemi!


Former “Pinoy Big Brother” housemate Kian Kazemi denied posting on his Facebook account the shocking status message declaring that he is gay.

After all the years of denials because of showbiz and against the wishes of my manager, has finally decided to come out of the closet. All you cute boys, I’m single and ready to jingle!,” said his status.



According to the “Trip na Trip” co- host, his account was hacked on Jan. 7. Through the advice of his friend, Kian was able to open his account, delete the malicious "shoutout," and change his password after an hour.

Kian said that while he holds gay people in high regard, “I love everything about women, so I’m not like that.”

He believes that whoever illegally accessed his account is likely envious of him because “I’m living a simple life, [and] minding my own business.”

Source: ROWENA JOY A. SANCHEZ, mb.com.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review